BUY EUROPEAN CLOUD SUMMIT TICKETSMainz (Frankfurt), Germany | 26-28 September 2022
We are using the run.events platform for ticket purchases and management. You will need to create a run.events account once, to proceed with your first checkout and payment. After your first ticket order, you can then easily manage your tickets through the section “My tickets” in the main menu: view ticket purchases, manage ticket assignments or place new orders.
Price development: the sooner you buy your CloudSummit icket, the cheaper it is
European Cloud Summit Ticket (main conference days, 27-28 September 2022)
The European Cloud Summit Ticket gives access to all content during the main conference days of the European Cloud Summit on 27-28 September 2022.
Price of purchase (including VAT):
- 400 EUR (for purchases made in February 2022)
- 450 EUR (for purchases made in March and April 2022)
- 500 EUR (for purchases made in May and June 2022)
- 550 EUR (for purchases made in July and August 2022)
- 600 EUR (for purchases made in September 2022)
Ticket add-on: Full-day tutorial (26 September 2022)
If you wish to attend a full-day tutorial on 26 September in addition to the main conference days, you can upgrade your European Cloud Summit Ticket by adding the full-day tutorial of your choice as a ticket add-on.
Ticket add-on (full-day tutorial) price of purchase (including VAT):
- 400 EUR (for upgrades made in February 2022)
- 450 EUR (for upgrades made in March and April 2022)
- 500 EUR (for upgrades made in May and June 2022)
- 550 EUR (for upgrades made in July and August 2022)
- 600 EUR (for upgrades made in September 2022)
Where can I print my ticket?
A printable version of your ticket will be available shortly before the event. Until then, you can view and manage your tickets and ticket assignments in your dashboard.
Can I get an invoice without VAT (Reverse Charge procedure)?
According to the German VAT law (§ 3a (3) No. 5 UStG), we are obliged to pay VAT to the German authorities for every ticket sold. This tax also applies to tickets sold to legal entities within the EU. The reverse charge procedure cannot be applied to our invoices for conference tickets.
You did not find the answer to your question?
Please contact us via our Contact Form – we’ll be happy to help.